Here’s a preview image for the second series for TMNT WWE Ninja Superstars.
All four turtles return as WWE Superstars with… Michelangelo as Rowdy Roddy Piper, Donatello as Ultimate Warrior, Raphael as The Rock, and Leonardo as The Demon King (Finn Balor). No word yet when Series 2 will be released.
I love thrift stores, consignment warehouses and flea markets. I mean I REALLY love them. The thrill of the hunt and never quite knowing what you will find is a rush for my little collector heart. But among the myriad of awesome deals on old toys, games and movies, you are more than likely to run into a few toys that look oddly familiar yet wholly foreign. It is obvious that these toys where made to make a quick buck off of clueless parents looking for a quick and cheap toy for their kids. I’ve seen my fair share over the years, even bought a few that were just so outrageous that they had to be seen to be believed. Here are seven of the worst offenders that I have found will cruising the dark and weirder parts of the interwebs.
Robert Cop – While his bigger brother Robo-Cop may have stolen the lime light, we have to give props to the every day ex-human cyborgs patrolling the streets.
2) E.T. Goes Pumping Iron – As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches this week, we all expect to add a few pounds. Thankfully E.T. has taken the appropriate steps to keep the calories off and go cruising for the ladies afterwards.
3) Episode 1 Han/C-3PO – You had one job, toy manufacturer…. 1 Job.
4) Super Cock – I really have no words for this one…. I just can’t right now.
5) Mow Gwai – Don’t get it wet, don’t expose it to sunlight and don’t teach it to say curse words.
6) Amicable Herculean – He may be a mutant turtle with a spear, but it seems like he may be a pretty decent fellow.
7) Ill Tempered Birds – Its not a sea bass, but these Ill Tempered Birds may make it in Dr. Evil’s organization.