The WWF Hasbro line are classics! So many figures with action packed moves, what can go wrong? Other than half my figures got broke over the years of play and a bit of yellowing years later. But let’s look back at my top five!
5. Jake The Snake Roberts (Blue Card – Python Punch) What made this fig cool was his punching action, pull back and let it fly.
4. Lex Luger (Red Card – Narcissistic Action) I found this figure at a yard sale years after Hasbro stop producing WWF figures. I bought it just to add it to my collection. It’s always fun finding wrestling figures in the wild.
3. Brutus Beefcake (Blue Card – Sleeper Hold) This style Hasbro isn’t very popular with the jumping action. But I didn’t mind it, Beefcake was colorful in my eyes with pink, black and white paint job he stood out.
2. Andre The Giant (Blue Card – Giant Jolt) My first Hasbro figure I remember getting, Andra toward over all the other figs and his arms made it easy to tie him in the top and middle ring ropes.
1. Randy Savage (Blue Card – Elbow Smash) One of the hardest figures to find around town. I remember going store to store looking for Savage and didn’t have any luck until I found him in my local mall and the rest was history. Savage won majority of my fantasy booking matches.
The only figure I wish I had was Bret Hart since he is my favorite wrestler. As for the WWE Mattel Retro figs, I’m not collecting. They look cool but not for me.